Resolved

I am not sure if there has been an increase in the water and sewer rates, but without any information on my actual usage (volume) each month, the spike in my bills in completely unexplained.It is not an apartment leaky pipe issue (I pay attention to this) and I know my usage does not increase after 12 months of consistent water use.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR RATES AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS instead of a mystery.

At least, alert customers of rate increases!MANY OF YOUR STUDENTS ARE WORKING AND HAVE BUDGETS, this random increase in rate comes as a surprise (Especially when we are not notified).

vnpvnp wrote the review because of pricing issue at NWP Services Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NWP Services Corporation to "compensation for incorrect billing or revert to previous water/sewer rate if there has been an increase because we were not notified of any increase and there are no terms/conditions that i signed off indicating i am ok with random increases".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NWP Services Corporation nwp services corporation billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NWP Services Corporation?

Comments