I rented and apartment and was not told the water would be billed by a third party.I didn't find out until I called the local water company to have the bill put into my name.

After researching on my own, I found out that my water was billed based on the square footage of my apartment and the number of tenants in my unit. I was also being billed WITH the 8 other units I was connected to. Soon after moving in, my bill skyrocketed and I was told there was leak under the unit and HOT water (I also paid the gas) was leaking continuously under the unit. I ended up moving after one year due to the shady way our water was billed and no one was ever able to give me an itemized breakdown of the water usage from my unit only.

What do you know, I now have a $1062 ding on my credit report. I cannot believe the state of california allows water to be billed this way. The rest of the city of Corona pays their water through the corona public utilities department and at the time, I mailed my payments for water out of state.

I would discourage anyone from renting anywhere that uses this shady service.You will be sorry.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of nwp services corporation account from NWP Services Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NWP Services Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NWP Services Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NWP Services Corporation?

Comments