This has probably been one of the worse nightmares I have been living with on a month to month basis.Every since these scammers decided to take over my water billing back in October I have been paying close to $70 a month!!!!!!!

I live alone in a one bedroom apartment and should be paying no where near this absurd amount!!! I apparently had a water meter issue and it took them nearly three months to come fix and look at it! They claimed to have "fixed" it but recently discovered it still wasn't fixed. Useless, horrible, and unreliable!

If I had a choice right now I wish I could change companies.

I love my apartment and it sucks that these thieves have ruined my time here for the past 7 months!!If these people are part of your apartment when signing a new lease, turn back and run like *** or expect to give your hard earned money away for more water than you could ever dream of using.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with NWP Services Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NWP Services Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare NWP Services Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NWP Services Corporation?

Comments