1.4
Additional Fees

Location: Austin, Tx.We have an AMR (automatic meter reader) water meter that is attached to the wrong account.

The apartment is 1 bed room, 1 bath and kitchen with two middle aged adults. No kids, no pets. Our water (as reported by the AMR) are in the 14000 to 16000 gallon range per month. I have been taking pictures of the water meter for 3 months, w/ time-date stamp, and the reading of the meter it's averaging 2700 to 3000 gallons per month.

NWP insists the AMR is correct and we must have a leak. This property manager has had the same/simular problem with NWP in other units in the apartment complex. The poor property manager has been working the problem for 4 months with little or no co-operation from NWP.

Beware of NWP, they are not honest and the customer service is little to none.To date, no resolution.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "attach the proper account to the proper meter" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with NWP Services Corporation. The most disappointing about nwp services corporation residential water supply at NWP Services Corporation was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NWP Services Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare NWP Services Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NWP Services Corporation?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1219440

I have been doing the same thing with my water meter. They want me to check the meter daily so they can measure how much daily water i use. I have been taking pics of my meter and my bill is always double or triple the actual usage.